Thursday, October 16, 2008

Haystack People



Katie couldn't wait to have her picture made with the Haystack People. We live in a German town, so the Haystack People are tradition along with German dinners at different places, decorations and festivals.



This morning, I was feeling a little better than I was yesterday. I thought it would be a good time to get the supplies, I needed to finish up Katie's Halloween costume. When I told Katie that we would be going to Hobby Lobby to get the stuff to make her Mariposa head band, she was so excited. Before I could get my hair fixed and my makeup on, she was at the door ready to go. She had a ball in Hobby Lobby, looking at all the Halloween (what's left) and Christmas decorations. As soon as we got home, I started on Katie's head band. I was hoping that making the head band would get my mind off of my stomach just like me blogging would get my mind off of it. No such luck. If I feel okay tomorrow, maybe I can get Katie to try on her Halloween costume along with the matching head band and take some pictures.

No comments: