Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blurb

Have you ever heard of Blurb? After downloading their software, you can turn your blogger journal into a book as a keepsake or a gift for someone else. Their website has a video to show you how simple it is to create one of these books. What's great is that you can be very creative right at your finger tips and it seems to be very user friendly, compatible with Blogger. If you would like to print your favorite recipes from your blog instead of stories, you can do this as well. If you would like to write a book and include your favorite photos, you don't have to have a blog account to do this. From what I understand, Blurb can still help you create the book that you've always wanted to create.

Liz sent this website to me and I'm loving the idea. My blog has so many Katie stories that I would love to put into print for her to read when she's older. I think it would make a wonderful keepsake and gift. I couldn't keep quiet about this website. The prices to create and print your blog book seem to be very reasonable. If you're interested in creating a blog book, you have to check it out HERE.

No comments: