Monday, December 29, 2008

New Movies To Watch

Movies In Review
Probably like anyone else during the holiday break, we've been watching some new movies. Katie received "Kung Fu Panda" for Christmas from Santa. I didn't know she would like it as well as she does. Now, she tells us that she's a tiger. She'll growl and start doing the air kicking. I've asked her a time or two, if she would like to take Karate. She hasn't answered me because I don't think she understands what it is yet.

If you like the "Mummy" movies, you will enjoy the new "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor". Doug rented this movie for me because he knows how I love tomb raider type movies. I've seen every one of "The Mummy" movies and I believe they get better and better each time.

Today, we watched "Wanted" with Angelina Jolie. Yeah, she's out there in her personal life, but she is a good actress. This is one of those films, you have to really watch closely or you'll get lost. At first, I asked Doug what in the world did he rent. A lot of the action parts are so unrealistic, like making a curved shot. I have to say that it is action packed and it will keep your attention. There are quite a few twists and turns.

Men . . . Are The Worst Drivers
I wanted to add that I'm loving the feed back on this topic. I'll tell you one of my pet pevs with terrible drivers. I don't mind people who love speed just don't involve me. How they ride your back end just because your not driving the same speed that they want to drive. As if them riding your butt will make you drive any faster. Then, they'll wrecklessly do anything to get around you. You know the speed limit signs are not suggested speed limit signs. Well, that's my rant for today. Keep your opinions coming in and we'll see what my poll will result.

1 comment:

The Keyes Family said...

hmm.. pet peevs.. i think talking on the cell phone while driving. actually texting and driving i think is way worse but I'm totally guilty of these crimes. lol. still when you see someone talking and driving and they do something stupid it just makes me mad.. lol.