Monday, December 1, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

We welcomed our first snow this morning. What a perfect day, December 1st, to receive our first snow of the season. It wasn't very much, just a dusting, as you can tell. It was a shock to see it on the ground this morning because according to the forecasters the ground would be too warm. SURPRISE!

I had to hurry and get a picture before it melted. While taking these pictures, I could hear the water dripping out of the trees.





Post Iron Bowl Comment


Now, I have to shake my finger at Tuberville for his unsportsmen like behavior. Doug and I did not get to watch our local sports news "Sidelines" show, the night after the Iron Bowl. We did TiVo it and watched it the next day. I wasn't aware that Tuberville, while entering the stadium, was holding up 7 fingers with his smurky smile. Tacky! Tacky! Tacky! I'm sorry, but you just don't boast and predict the next win. I guess that just goes to show the difference in maturity levels between Saban and Tuberville. Every game, before and after, Saban has been very humble and sincere. Auburn has had an off season and I hate that for them, but to have a head coach to act so arrogant isn't benefiting their program.

No comments: