Sunday, December 28, 2008

Men . . .The Worst Drivers?

Yesterday, it was reported on Fox and Friends (yes, my favorite news channel) that men have the worst driving records for DUI, speeding and wrecks. I was like "yes" inside, of course. Doug had to disagree with the report. For some reason, he will not let me drive when we are riding together. He is always the one that insists on driving. I don't know why. I think I'm a safe driver. I was so glad to hear this report come out. TEHE!!!

I wanted to bring this survey over to my blog and ask you the important question.

Whose the worst driver in your family?
Are they men or women?
What are your pet pevs with other bad drivers?

I can't wait to hear some responses. This is all in fun, so don't take anything personal.

6 comments:

Laura said...

You KNOW who the worst driver in my family is!!! Just think back to that drive to Shreveport to the Independence Bowl in December 2006! That's all I have to say!

The Thorsrud Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I AGREE! HAHA! I am a nice safe driver...Nolan is not! HAHA! HE is sitting right here while I write this ;0) We are always arguing about this too. I think he is way to agressive and he calls me a "nice safe grandma driver" We just had a discussion as to who hit something last...IT WAS HIM! In 2004! haha!

The Thorsrud Family said...

So, yeah this is Nolan. And Liz forgot to mention that before my incident, she had hit two things before my thingy. HA

The Thorsrud Family said...

hey, Liz again! AT least I didnt TOTAL an entire car! HAHA!

The Thorsrud Family said...

yeah, me again, that was 13 years ago!

The Keyes Family said...

Allan and i could pretty much have the same conversation. He totaled a car about two years ago but before that i hit a parked car and caused no damaged to either car. lol.. Allan is actually a grandpa driver around town and he won't turn around to save his life if he misses a turn off but somehow he is still the one that got in the last wreck.
Allan says that at least he can drive forever on the highway. I'm horrible about wanting to fall asleep if it's too early or late.