Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Attention PRAYER WARRIORS!

I need my Prayer Warriors! I just got a notice from MOMS group at church. Beth said a little boy, Sam, needs our prayers. He was born this past Spring along with his twin sister, Sadie. This morning, his Mommy checked on him & his sister during their nap time. Sam wasn't breathing. She preformed CPR on little Sam and rushed him right to the hospital. The doctors said he had fluid on his lungs and was asphyxiated. The fluid was removed this afternoon. The scan shows very little brain activity and they are concerned infection might set in. The doctors are not giving much hope, but they are not the final authority. Please remember this little boy and his family in your prayers. I know they will appreciate it!

I have an Emily update. The lung was staying inflated, so the doctors closed off the hole where the tube went in and she got to go home. I don't know where she might be now on the donor list. Her doctor is trying to get her name moved up because she is in such a dangerous stage right now. Thank you for all of your prayers! Please continue to remember this family.

I saw Abby at church Sunday and she looks great. She still had a little bit of swelling in her eye lid, but she was all grins. Thank you so much for all the prayers. I know her and her family appreciate it.

No comments: