Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Beautiful Flowers!


I want to thank Kevin, Maryann, Ryan, Whitney & Natalie for thinking of us and sending us this beautiful bouquet. It was so thoughtful and sweet! I don't know why, but it's been hard on me today. I'm guessing it's because today was the first day back to some what of normalcy. Every once in a while I would think about it and breakdown. I know around Doug I try to be brave and not cry or show too much emotion because he can't take it very good. I've been thinking about watching a good sobby chick flick, while Doug's not here, and let it go. I really have to watch it around Katiebug too because she's caught me a time or two and she doesn't understand. She'll come over, pat me and ask me "what's wrong?" I feel bad then and try to straighten up. I'm sorry if you guys might be tired of hearing me sob on my blogs. I'm going to get through this. I promise one day, I will get through it and I will be back to my long boring novels. tehe!

No comments: