Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Katie's Snow White Costume - Halloween 2007





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Katie finally got to see her new Snow White costume this afternoon. I used the costume to the fullest extent in order to get Katie to eat breakfast, take a tubby, and to be on her best behavior. I've achieved the first two, but I'm still working on the last one. After her tubby, she aggravated me to death about getting her prize. She loved her costume. I think she thought a prize was candy because as soon as she got her costume on, she still wanted her prize. I gave her a pack of gummies and a few M&Ms. She was so excited to go outside and have her picture made with her new Snow White outfit. I have to say that she makes a great Snow White! More pictures are available on the photosite. I'll make sure you see tonight's Halloween pictures as soon as I can. Have a great and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen such a beautiful Snow White as Miss Katie bug!! Sounds like she had a wonderful Halloween. Good Job Mommie! Love, Sandy