Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Answering Some Previous Questions

I don't know how good y'all read my comments, so I thought I had better answer the questions asked from my comment section in this post. Wow! Long run on sentence. Shoo! Don't tell my English teacher from High School and College. Tehe!

Anyway, Laura asked if my Mom was able to come home for Katie's birthday party. The answer is no. Unfortunately, based on Medicare's policy Mom could not leave the Nursing Home. They are talking about sending her home in a couple of weeks, if everything goes as planned. Her coming home will be a trial run to see how she could make it at home and if Dad will be able to take care of her.

Allison asked me to call her this week for another playdate. I'm sure you've read about my bad bladder infection. Today, I have my moments of feeling fine and then the next, I feel yucky. I'm sure you understand when I tell you that I will call you as soon as I feel much better. Trust me, I would be much better company when I'm feeling better. I know Katie would love to get together again with Anya and play.

I would like thank everyone for the sweet sweet comments about the party and the cake. Y'all are too much and I appreciate you.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Okay, you're killing me with the Christmas countdown!!

BTW, QVC will have 28 hours of Christmas on Friday!