Monday, January 19, 2009

Just Raising Our Daughter Right

Photobucket

We were watching a little bit of the Arizona Cardinals game yesterday afternoon before we left to visit my mom and dad. Katie saw the colors on the Cardinals' uniforms and automatically thought Alabama was playing. She asked us if we were watching Alabama playing. I explained to her that it was the Cardinals playing and not Alabama. Bless her heart, she got confused. She asked me, "Alabama not playing anymore?" She added all sad, "but I like Alabama football." We assured her that we would see them play again. I thought to myself . . .that's my girl!

On that note, who do you think will win the Super Bowl? Arizona Cardinals or Pittsburg Steelers. Please vote on my new poll. Who will you be pulling for?
Photobucket

Super Bowl XLIII
Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburg Steelers
Febuary 1, 2009
Tampa, FL


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go CARDS!!!!