Sunday, January 11, 2009

Katie's Ballet Class December 2008



I had to really chop up Katie's ballet practice, in order for you to see it. I put most of my favorite takes.

Comment Questions
Allison - Yes, we would love to see you and the girls. I thought we would wait until Tuesday to call for sure. As you probably are aware, the local news is predicting snow for us this week. At first, they said Thursday, but now it looks like it will be Tuesday. Thank you for offering the clothes. I think I should be okay now until the baby comes. As far as the alterations, my mother-in-law took a couple of pairs of jeans to a lady that does her alterations. I should have them back by Friday. Yay! Things are beginning to look up. Tehe!

Sarah - Thank you for mailing the clothes. Again, we do appreciate it and I will keep an eye open for the package. I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.