Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanks-Giving Day 6 & 7 and more

Okay, I forgot to give my thanks last night. I need to give two things I'm thankful for tonight.
I'm thankful for . . .
  • Bama not getting beat like a pulp, any worse than they did.  (boo, whoo)
  • Having my parents still around, happy and healthy.  I cherish every moment I have with them.
I came across a recipe from The Celebration Shoppe that I want to share with you.  It sounds so delicious!
Photobucket

Chocolate Chip Reese's Cookies
Ingredients:
Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Reese Cups

The Celebration Shoppe has 4 simple steps photograph to go by, in order to make these yummy cookies. It looks like to me that she did the following steps:
  • Cut a thin layer of dough, place it in the bottoms of each cupcake baking pan. 
  • Place a regular sized Reese cup, face down, on top of the dough.
  • Pile more cookie dough on top of the Reese cup, filling each cupcake holes up to 3/4" full.  Just like you would if you were pouring cake batter for cupcakes. 
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
My sister and I love making Mini Reese Cup Cookies every Christmas or other special occasions.  I've even baked Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies and they are all delicious.  I'm sure these cookies would be great made in the miniature cupcake pans for parties. 

Check out The Celebration Shoppe for full instructions, including photo diagrams. 


Thanksgiving Ideas
Photobucket

I've found several ideas for Thanksgiving that I would like to share with you these next couple of weeks.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.  I found the above free printables from Dimple Prints.  So sweet and I definitely have plans to print a few of these out for our Thanksgiving party. 

Mirya

No comments: