I'm thankful for . . .
- Bama not getting beat like a pulp, any worse than they did. (boo, whoo)
- Having my parents still around, happy and healthy. I cherish every moment I have with them.
Chocolate Chip Reese's Cookies
Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
The Celebration Shoppe has 4 simple steps photograph to go by, in order to make these yummy cookies. It looks like to me that she did the following steps:
- Cut a thin layer of dough, place it in the bottoms of each cupcake baking pan.
- Place a regular sized Reese cup, face down, on top of the dough.
- Pile more cookie dough on top of the Reese cup, filling each cupcake holes up to 3/4" full. Just like you would if you were pouring cake batter for cupcakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
Check out The Celebration Shoppe for full instructions, including photo diagrams.
I've found several ideas for Thanksgiving that I would like to share with you these next couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. I found the above free printables from Dimple Prints. So sweet and I definitely have plans to print a few of these out for our Thanksgiving party.