Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Challenge 2011

. . . so, I've decided to take the Thanksgiving Challenge this year. A fellow blogger, A Bushel and a Peck blogged about this challenge a few years ago and I happened to stumble across it.  I absolutely love her blog name by the way.  Mine is so ordinary compared to some that I've had the chance to visit. 
Photobucket
I feel this is a good thing because you are not only putting your priorities in order "what's more important in your life," but also assures you offer your Thanks-givings to God Almighty more on a daily basis and not ever so often. 

Beings that I've missed November 1st, I have two things I'm thankful for:

My Lord, Savior and Best Friend - Jesus Christ that saved my soul from Hell and Satan's grasp.  For God so loved the world (you & I) that he gave (ultimate sacrifice) His one and only Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. -  John 3:16.

My Husband and other best friend.  We have known each other for 18 years and have been married for 16 of those 18 years.  He is the love of my life and is one of the most precious gifts God has blessed me with.  The one thing I love about him is he has seen me at my worst and still holds me with compassion and truly loves me.  He also gets better with age. :)

I hope you take this challenge with me this year.  I would love to read what you are most thankful for. 

HUGS!

Mirya

No comments: