Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday - Leslie!

I would like to wish my niece, Leslie, a great birthday! She turned 17 years old today! I hope she had a wonderful day.

American Idol
Well, did you pick the correct people to be kicked off American Idol? Nope, I didn't either. Yeah, Brandon didn't do all that great. I guess R & B are right about Sanjaya being a teen magnet.

I am slowly getting our flowerbeds cleaned out. I got another bed cleaned and ready for mulch. Doug and I talked again tonight about getting Katie a sand box. I think we've decided to go ahead and get it. She has found a couple of dirt piles out in the yard to play in. She gets so filthy that I let her get her fill of playing outside and we go straight to the tube. When I get her all cleaned up, the bath water is brown, brown. Yuck! I think she'll have more fun in a sand box then in the dirt. But knowing Katie, she'll still play in the dirt. I got out her push car and swing from underneath the house and got them all cleaned up. She said she remembered her car. She jumped right in and wanted me to push her around the yard. As soon as I get the yard all groomed for Spring, we will need to start going back to the park on a regular basis.

Take care & God Bless!

No comments: