Thursday, April 24, 2008

American Idol

Photobucket


I can't believe what happened to American Idol last night. First, Michael Johns and now Carly Smithson are voted off the show. What is this world coming to? Sure, neither Doug nor I liked the songs that the contestants sang the other night, but out of all the contestants, we liked Carly's performance the best. It was such a shock when they said she had the least votes. I just knew Jason or Syesha would be voted off last night. What a surprise!

Photobucket


Speaking of Jason. When is that boy going to fix his hair? I never really liked his hair, but last night it looked awful. My opinion, he would look gorgeous if he cut that mess off and show off those baby blues.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't get to watch AI last night because we went out to eat, but Amy IM'ed me and told me. I thought I was going to fall out of the recliner!! I couldn't believe it!

The Thorsrud Family said...

he has some perty eyes! yum yum! haha.