Monday, April 28, 2008

The Waterhorse


By the way, Katie and I liked "The Waterhorse." Doug and I picked it up from The Movie Gallery Saturday in Blu-Ray. Katie calls it a Seahorse and after I corrected her several times, she started calling it tonight "Waterhorse." She liked it so much that I let her watch 1/2 of it again before my stories came on. Her favorite part is when the waterhorse burps in Lewis' face. She'll laugh and giggle because she thinks that's so funny. Now, I have to figure out the next holiday in order to get this movie along with "Alvin and The Chipmunks" for her. I guess it depends on if we decide to get her play set this year or not. We may have to wait until next year for the play set. The Rec Room has one I really like the best. It has a covered spiral slide, swings and play house. I showed it to Doug and he liked it as well, but there's no telling how much it will cost. I'm hoping to get over there and price once everything kind of calms down.

No comments: