Monday, May 19, 2008

What About Fancy Nancy Party?

Guess who's sick at her stomach now? Ugh! I guess it's official, Katie did have a 24 hour stomach bug. Needless to say, I've been sticking close by the bathroom. Yuck! Oh well that's enough of that.

I've had to time to check out the birthday party stuff. I found a birthday theme that I feel, fits Katiebug to a T. Do you remember the "Fancy Nancy" books? I've introduced a couple of the "Fancy Nancy" books to Katie this past Fall/Winter and she seemed to like them. Katie reminds me a lot of Fancy Nancy, the way her imagination shores and how she loves to dress up. She even tries to persuade me to dress up with her, but I have a hard time convincing her that I can't wear her size clothes. She does insist on having me wear hat/tiaras, necklaces, bracelets, earrings & sunglasses. She is my little "Fancy Nancy."

I checked out Birthday Express' new theme parties for kids. Guess what? They have the cutest "Fancy Nancy" party supplies. Isn't it cute? Since I can't get anything out of Katie as far as what theme she wants for her birthday party. I might have to go with this theme. In fact everytime I ask her, she'll say I want a bouncer house and slide. She's a little confused with party theme and birthday gift. She loves those inflatable bounce playhouses. She wants either a bounce house or a play set, which includes: slide, swing & playhouse for her birthday gift. I receive a catalog from Step 2 Company every season and there are all sorts of play sets and bounce houses for kids in it. She'll show me which ones are her favorites from that magazine. Of course, they are all of the above. Too cute! I told her that she needs to tell her Daddy. I know for a fact, she's told him a couple of times. He asked her, which one she wants the most a bounce house or slide. She doesn't understand the question "which one?" Everytime she'll tell him, "bounce house & slide." Too funny. We found a play set a little more affordable from Walmart approximately $400 and it has good customer ratings.

Well, I'll see if I can write some more later. Tah, Tah for now!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the "Fancy Nancy" b'day supplies!! Target has the FN dress up clothes!!

RYD said...

I just ordered the same Fancy Nancy supplies for my daughter's upcoming 4th birthday. I was so disappointed that only one place sold the items - there are not a lot of choices out there! Hope your daughter enjoys them - I know mine is so excited about her "Fancy Nancy" party.