Saturday, June 21, 2008

Big Hair Is Back?

Did you hear the news about Big Hair? Houston Chronicle had a write up on how it is a big hit again. "Apparently, they are popping up every where . . . proms, weddings, and other special events." Quote from "Houston Chronicle" article.

Just when I finally got use to the whole straight/flat hair styles, I read Beth Moore's blog the other day. Ugh! According to Houston's Chronicle, big hair is back. "A Great Day" - Beth Moore Blog. If you've ever been or seen one of Beth Moore's conferences, you'll know she is a true Southerner/Texan. There's nothing BIG like Texas. Right? Beth loves big hair and proud of it. Tehe! She jokes about it every conference she instructs. She is so funny about her teasing her hair. In a way, I'm glad big hair is back too. In the late 80s and early 90s, I was all about BIG Hair. Do you remember the big hair picks with the spray bottle handles, so you could keep your hair spray in it? I always kept it on hand and loaded in my big bag. I never missed an opportunity to tease my hair at school. I'll have to dig out some old pictures of when I had big hair and post it. You'll never think it was me.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah for big hair!!

The Keyes Family said...

oh no.. lol. I have to say i'm getting kinda bored with my long straight hair but i don't think i want big hair with those awful wings again. lol..

Anonymous said...

I love Big Hair it reminds me of High School.......