Here it is:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 pie plate full
35 min 5 min prep
2 (5 oz) cans chicken, drained (by the tuna in the grocery store)
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup red hot sauce (Doug prefers Frank's Hot Sauce)
Shredded cheddar cheese, you decide how much
Frito corn chips, scoops
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- Fold in shredded chicken
- Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- Add cheddar to top and bake an additional 10-15 minutes
- Serve hot with Frito scoops.
Note: Doug likes to put this mixture in a small crockpot instead of oven. It makes it a lot easier especially for parties. You can adjust the heat of the dip with the hot sauce to your desired taste.