Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Mary!

First, I would like to wish my Great-Aunt Mary and very Happy 97th Birthday!

Please keep me in your prayers! I go in the morning to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. Yuck! Luckily, I'm suppose to be drugged and taking it easy. I've got my pain and nausea prescriptions filled and ready to go. YES! I've got the apple sauce, jello, pudding, fat-free ice cream & juice stocked in the fridge. I went ahead and restocked the napkins, toilet paper, and the paper towels are accessible. I hope everything will run well without anyone wondering where somethings at. I asked Doug tonight if there is anything he needs to know and he just looked at me like - why, where are you going? I told him depending on how I feel, I might be out of it from the meds.

Today, Katie and I went to WalMart to get some groceries for the next few days - something simple for Daddy to whip up. I got Katie all prepared - pizza, chicken, chips, fruit parfaits, and juice. By the way, Katie was very good at WalMart today. Of course, I gave her a talking to at the house (before we left) and I talked to her again in the truck before we went inside the store. This time, I loaded up her silly sac with all kinds of snacks. I quickly found out that her and jelly beans don't mix. She loved chewing them and she had a blast shoveling them into her mouth, but she didn't know what to do when they stuck to her teeth. She soon started pulling them off of her teeth and placing them on her floppy. She, her floppy and I was sticky all over. I had to stop, get the wipes and clean off everything. What a mess!

Katie's new things are: She likes to wear her Princess Dress Up Skirt only and one play shoe around the house. Now I'm waiting for the day she insists on wearing this outside the home. She has a new saying: "That's Good." I know I say it, but I didn't think it was that much. I've noticed her saying it more today then in the past. It's so darn cute when she says it.

No comments: